OFFICE MOVE: We will be closed for our move 5/25/23. Sick-Only appts offered 5/26-6/2/23. You will be instructed on where to go when you call for your appointment. We appreciate your support and patience during our transition.
Our new office will be on the third floor of the Crescent Gateway in Bethesda, MD, behind the CVS, on the corner of Arlington Rd and Bradley Blvd. An indoor parking garage is accessible at the front left of the building. Read Our Complete Letter Here
Our board certified pediatricians and highly trained staff have been providing quality care to children and families in the Washington, DC area for more than 50 years. Whether you are a current patient or someone who is thinking about joining our practice, we hope the information in this web site will be useful to you. Our goal is to provide the best possible care for you and your children for years to come.
Our Philosophy of Care
From newborns through young adulthood, we pride ourselves in our ability to take care of the whole child.
Office Hours and Location
We are conveniently located approximately one mile south of Chevy Chase Circle in Northwest, DC.
- New Office Location. In early summer of 2023, we will move to the third floor of the Crescent Gateway in Bethesda, MD. Read our letter.
- UPDATED OFFICE POLICIES. Please review our revised policies on the new office policy page.
- Office Visits Resumed. Televisits are optional pending insurance coverage.
- Vaccines Resumed. We now have COVID vaccines for kids 5-11.
See Our COVID-19 Letter >
Meet Our Physicians
- Promise Ahlstrom, MD, FAAP. Specialty interest in adolescent health, gynecological health, and newborn care.
- Howard Bennett, MD, FAAP. Special interests including bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma.
- Ashley Rosloff, MD, FAAP. Special interest in food allergies and intolerance, infectious disease, and behavioral health.
See All Physicians >
- Breastfeeding Consultations. We work closely with nearby practioners in Washington DC and Bethesda.
- School Forms. Our staff can help you with forms for school, including Washington. D.C. and Montgomery County.
- Get Acquainted Visits. New to the area? We are excited to meet with you and discuss your child’s care.